Field Stone Cottage Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

November of Thanksgiving-Day Six

I love spending time with my family! It doesn't matter if we're working together or playing together or just relaxing together. I just love the feeling of togetherness. Today we got in two of the three and by my calculations, that's a good day! We started out by relaxing over tea/coffee and bagels together while we waited for the day to warm up a bit. Then we switched to leaf raking and other yard work...still together. And the plan for the evening is to watch Dr. Who on DVD together over more tea and a snack. In my book, it doesn't get much better than this! Thank you, God, for a lovely day with my family!

Rebecca is hosting a whole month of Thanksgiving over at her place. Won't you join in the celebration?

3 comments:

rosemary said...

Home and family--such wonderful gifts from God. I'm thankful right along with you.

Persis said...

I'm here via Rebecca's...

I agree completely. Family time makes ordinary things special. (I'm a Doctor Who fan, too.)

Willow said...

Yes, you had a great day according to my ideas of what's best.