Field Stone Cottage Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November of Thanksgiving-Day Nine

This is part of the passage that was covered today in my study of Isaiah:

In that day you will say:

“I will praise you, LORD.
Although you were angry with me,
your anger has turned away
and you have comforted me.
Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be afraid.
The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.”
With joy you will draw water
from the wells of salvation.~Isaiah 12:1-3

What reasons to give praise to our Mighty God! In this day, I sing this song with thanksgiving and joy!

Blessings shared are blessings increased. Please share in Rebecca's November of Thanksgiving and bless us all.

2 comments:

ellen b. said...

Great reasons to praise the Lord!

Lisa Hellier said...

Amen and amen! Looking forward to teaching this one tomorrow. Praying to do it with the boldness of joy.