Answer eight questions posed by the person who tagged you, come up with eight more questions and tag eight more people to answer your questions.
Does that make it the Crazy Sixteens Meme for me? Well, I'll answer the sixteen questions but I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to do the meme, just pick any of these 16 questions and have at it! I like to rebel against the rules every now and then. Don't you?
1. What is your earliest childhood memory? Pushing my sister, Mary, around the living room in a porta-crib.
2. Do you usually wear an apron when you cook or clean your home? I wear an apron when I cook but not when I clean.
3. With what do you top your hot cocoa: marshmallows, marshmallow crème, whipped cream, nothing at all? Nothing at all. But I do sometimes swirl a candy cane around in it to get a bit of peppermint going.
4. Will you have a fresh or artificial Christmas tree this year? Artificial.
5. Colored lights or clear? Clear, right now. But I do vacillate on this one.
6. Tell us about your favorite piece of furniture in your home. My bed because I love finally reclining there at the end of each busy day to read a few pages and gain the restoration that sleep gives.
7. If you could spend six months anywhere in the world, expenses paid, where would you choose to go and what would you be doing? Ireland and I'd just soak up living there.
8. If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be? Just kidding. Couldn’t resist throwing that in…Pink Dogwood. I love pink!
1. Did you have a favorite Aunt or Uncle growing up and if so, what made them so special to you? My Aunt Agnes. She's still my favorite Aunt because we laugh together and she thinks I am someone important.
2. Carpet or hardwood floors; what is your preference? Hardwood.
3. Do you remember your dreams upon awaking? Sometimes.
4. How many different churches have you attended in the past decade? Three.
5. Do you prefer to do your shopping in stores or online? Online. Except for shoes.
6. Do you label and date the back of family photos? No. I always mean to, but I don't.
7. What is your least favorite household task? Dusting. Its just too tedious.
8. Do you stroll the aisles in the library for interesting books to bring home or search the online catalog to reserve the specific book you are looking for? Both. But I must say that I love strolling the aisles of the library for interesting books and some of the best I've ever read I discovered that way!