Field Stone Cottage Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Month of Thankfulness: Day Twenty-Five

I am ever so thankful for the blessing of friends in my life. I think I am going to skip mentioning any names today lest I forget any particular one. (I do seem to be getting more forgetful in this stage of my life.) But I will say that I have been blessed with some true friends over the years, the kind who will pray for my concerns and listen when I am feeling upset or sad and point me back to our God. Its humbling to have friends like that and I just pray that I have been able to minister to them similarly when needed.

What gift from God are you thanking Him for today? Please share your thankful thoughts at Rebecca's place so we can join together in thanksgiving. That's a blessing to all of us!

No comments: