Field Stone Cottage Blog

Friday, November 7, 2008

A Month of Thankfulness: Day Seven

Its Friday! And that means tonight is Friday evening! I do love Friday evenings, don't you? The promise of a whole weekend is ahead! Two whole days of being with Andy! Thinking of what we can accomplish together this weekend, yes, but mostly its just the being together that I savor. Tonight supper will be more leisurely and we can linger over our cups of tea and talk about things that happened during the week and what we thought about them, and then plan our day tomorrow...Lord willing.

So today I am thankful for Friday evenings and weekends but mostly I am thankful for spending them with Andy. I do thank God for the blessing of this loving husband to share my life with.

What are you thankful for? Let Rebecca know! She is posting our thankful thoughts each day this month so that we can reflect on God's blessings together. Please join us.

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Have a lovely weekend Dorothy!!

Willow said...

I will put up two more days of thankfulness this afternoon. I'm enjoying reading yours so much. And I'm curious exactly where Crysstal Lake, IL is as we lived in Wheaton for several years.

Willow said...

And I just remembered to tell you that I was born and raised in Portland and lived there again in th 90s! (Well, I spent 5 of the years in Hillsboro.)