Field Stone Cottage Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cookies for Prayer Meeting


Our little church had prayer meeting last night. We've been gathering every other Wednesday evening in our homes and sharing a meal together afterwards. The host family has been providing the main course and this time it was Kim and Tom's turn. We had grilled burgers and hotdogs fixed on their new grill. Yum!

I made the dessert and, since Kim had broadly hinted in her comment on my Half Moon Cookies that she'd like to sample them, that's what I made. I think everyone enjoyed them though. That means I can share positive reviews outside of my own family now! And outside of Upstate New York!

Also per Kim's request, I added a picture to the post with the recipe but I am duplicating it here so you don't have to click back to the recipe just to see it. They are rather pretty, don't you think?

No comments: