Field Stone Cottage Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2009

We're Still Recovering...

from our recent trip to Oregon but, oh, we did have a terrific time! The wedding was lovely. Time with family was great fun. And we did some sightseeing in the Portland area as well as on the road trip out and back. I'll be sharing some photos over the next week or so but right now I am busy with 4th of July festivities. We just got back from the Crystal Lake parade and I need to get in some food preparation before we head back down to the lake for the fireworks. I hope you are having some fun celebrating the Birthday of America this weekend!

2 comments:

ellen b. said...

Welcome home from Oregon. We drove through Oregon on our way to Washington last Sunday. Glad you had a good time. It really takes a while to re-cupe from a drive like that and yours...

Willow said...

I can't wait to see Oregon and Portland through your eyes!

Rest well. It does take time to recover.