Field Stone Cottage Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I'm thanking God for my dear husband, Andy, today. Its his birthday so it seems an appropriate time to thank God for the good gift He's given me in my loving husband. Here's a snap of him holding his personal record small mouth bass, caught on this year's vacation to the Northwoods of Wisconsin.

I'm joining with Kim of The Upward Call and other friends in posting my thankful thoughts each Thursday of 2010. Won't you join us?

3 comments:

rosemary said...

I always love to hear a wife thank God for her husband and show appreciation for him! That's a huge fish; he must have had an exciting time catching it!

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Wow! What a great catch!

Did you eat it?

Dorothy said...

It was an exciting catch for Andy...and me too...but, no, Kim, we didn't eat it. Bass is only for catch and release on the Turtle Flambeau Flowage, at least at that time. So we took this picture and let the big guy go for someone else to enjoy catching.