Field Stone Cottage Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Price of Gas: July 10, 2008

Yes, gas is down 2 cents per gallon in Crystal Lake, IL this week. BUT between last Thursday and today, the price shot up to $4.35 per gallon before coming back down to this. Dare I pray that we are on any sustained downward trend? With Andy driving 80 miles a day to work and back, I sure am praying we are! And I am thanking God for the one day per week that Andy can work from home...and that is not only because of the price of gas.

So what are you paying for gas in your area? Let Rebecca know and she will post a synopsis of gas prices far and wide for this week.

1 comment:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

I came to see your Project Black but got sidetracked by this gasoline post! Here in Southern California $4.34 is the cheapest I've seen, and it goes all the way up to $4.96 or so.