Field Stone Cottage Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Thankful...

...Friday. But this time I have a good reason for not getting my thankfulness posted on Thursday. I was flying out to visit my sister, Mary, and other family members in Portland, Oregon!

So today I am thankful for God's protection of my travels as well as my family members here, each one of them. Of course, Andy and Emily and Charlie are on my mind too! I miss them! And that sense of separation from them makes me ever so thankful for them too!

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Enjoy your time in our neck of the woods!!

Trisha said...

Dorothy,
How wonderful you get to see Mary!! I know you will be such a blessing to her. I will be praying for a joyful, fruitful visit, my dear sister.

Love and hugs!

Persis said...

Hope you have a wonderful visit, Dorothy!