Field Stone Cottage Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful for the opportunity to meet friend and fellow blogger Kim of The Upward Call today!!!! She is in Chicago this week for the Gospel Coalition Conference and tonight we're having dinner with Kim and her husband, Neil, at the home of my real-life, dearest friend, Kim from Hiraeth. I'm so excited!!! God is so gracious to give us friends with whom we can share our thoughts and joys and disappointments in life. I've been blessed with both real-life and cyber-friends in abundance but today I am especially thankful to Him for the Kims in my life.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

What a blessing, Dorothy! Enjoy every minute!

rosemary said...

What a great time is in store for you all. I look forward to hearing all about it from all three of you!

Persis said...

What a neat opportunity from the Lord. I trust you had a wonderful time together.

Willow said...

I missed reading this last night so it was a double surprise to see both posts about the Kims. Yes, it's SO much fun to meet cyber friends in the real world.