Field Stone Cottage Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Its been rainy every day this week so far but it is warm rain. Yesterday's high was close to 60 degrees! I'm thankful for the warmer weather and I'm thankful for the rain. I'm thankful that the rain has washed away much of our dirty snow as well as a great deal of the winter grime from our cars.

I'm also thankful for the occasional bits of sunshine peeking through the clouds every day this week. Sunshine on a rainy day is especially welcome!

And I'm thankful to have finished doing our income taxes today! Not my favorite job but it falls on my side of the division of labor in our household and really that's okay.

Oh, and I am especially thankful for dear friends that feel like family! And the addition of their sweet little granddaughter to our church!

God is so good! There is always so much to praise and thank Him for! Kim from The Upward Call and several others (including me!) are sharing in thanksgiving to Him each Thursday of this year. Please join us!

2 comments:

rosemary said...

Taxes done! Sunshine! Great friends and their grandbabies! Just the tip of the iceberg of great gifts of God!

ellen b. said...

Sunshine and taxes! :0) Ours are going in the mail today.
Have a great weekend...