Field Stone Cottage Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thankfulness

I am very thankful for our unseasonably warm and sunny weather this week!  Its been wonderful to wear no jacket or gloves or hat and soak in that sunshine with Murphy!

Speaking of Murphy, I am thankful for his second graduation this past Monday.  We're far from perfect but loose leash walking is coming along!

I am also thankful for good friends, old and new, near and far, but this week I've been especially blessed to spend some time with the nearer ones and its been good.

But most of all, I am thankful for "Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen!" (Ephesians 3:20-21)

3 comments:

Willow said...

So many wonderful reasons to be thankful, Dorothy! Enjoy the warm weather :)

ellen b. said...

Send some of that sunshine and fine weather out here please! Wonderful things to be thankful for...
I'm looking forward to being in Chicago the first part of June. Dear has a conference and I'm tagging along for the free hotel room :0)

Kim Shay said...

Good for Murphy! How do you get him to do that? Luna isn't too bad, but when her nose gets going, she loses all reason!