Field Stone Cottage Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

Thankfulness

This week, I am thankful that I've almost got the income taxes ready to go!  I don't like that job!

On a happier note, I am thankful for the warmer walks Murphy and I took the last couple of days, especially since more snow and colder temperatures are on the way tonight.  Its been such an interesting winter, weather-wise.

And finally, I am thankful for a good and stable marriage.  Yes, we have our disagreements but we both know that the other is always faithfully there.  That's a blessing!

And finally, I am thankful for God's grace which is sufficient for me and made perfect in weakness.  I have got plenty of weaknesses and I am so thankful for Christ's power resting on me and making me strong in them.  His all-surpassing faithfulness to give me His strength in every situation is amazing!

1 comment:

Willow said...

Yes, a faithful marriage partner is a treasure and a blessing.

Are you thankful that your weather has been so 'interesting'? At least it hasn't been boring...