Field Stone Cottage Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Its bitterly cold out today and it been snowing since just about 3 this afternoon. But I've got warm clothes, a warm house and right now I've even got a warm little dog in my lap. Plus I'm drinking a nice, hot cup of tea! I am blessed! I thank God for all this warmth surrounding me on a cold and snowy day!

Each Thursday of 2010, I'm joining my friend, Kim at The Upward Call, and several others in thanking our God for His gracious provisions to us. Won't you join us?

2 comments:

Lisa Spence said...

It's been cold here down South as well! Four days in a row with highs in the 30's! Though I can kind of like (our version of) the cold, I too am thankful for those things that make me warmer.

rosemary said...

A little bit of what 'home sweet home' is all about!