Field Stone Cottage Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I get to stay home all day today! And for that, homebody that I am, I am thanking God this fine morning! Its a perfect day to stay home too. Truth be told, most days are for me. But today is Charlie's 15th birthday so its an extra special day to be home. I get to have him sleep in my lap while I do my Bible study, take him for a walk or two, and even just watch him sleep in his little bed as I pass back and forth doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms. Did I mention that I'm thankful for Charlie too? Ah, I thank God for the contentment I feel this day.

What are you thanking Him for t0day? Kim of The Upward Call and quite a few others are cultivating an attitude of gratitude as we thank God for His blessings each Thursday of 2010. Please jump right in with us!

3 comments:

Kim Shenberger said...

Happy Birthday, Charlie!

Kim said...

I'll think of Charlie every time I pass my snoring Sally as she sleeps on her bed today.

rosemary said...

Yay for staying home and for a sweet birthday doggie!