Field Stone Cottage Blog

Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Home!

I'm home from my trip to Oregon to visit my family and am starting to feel back in my usual routine. It was a wonderful trip with lots of fun times shared with family. Then, when I got home, Emily was here for her "spring" break! I planned it so she'd be here to walk Charlie the last couple of days of my trip. For me, the fun continued right on through the weekend after my return so there was just no time to blog. Well, all the way through Saturday morning was fun. Saturday afternoon, Andy and I started installation of a new range hood and that project turned out to be a bit less than fun. (Still no time for blogging.) But its up now and tonight is the test of it! I am fixing steak on the grill pan...something that I had given up because our old microwave/range hood just wasn't up to the task.

Anyway...thanks for the good wishes on my little trip and I am slowly catching up on blog reading as well as posting. Its good to be home.

3 comments:

Willow said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you had a good trip. Hurray for a new stovetop and grill! Appliances that work are such a blessing!

ellen b. said...

Welcome home! Enjoy that steak...

jen said...

It's always nice to take a trip, but even nicer to be back home, isn't it?
:)