Field Stone Cottage Blog

Monday, February 2, 2009

Big Brown Eyes

Have you seen the photo of her dog, Eve, that Kim is submitting to iheartfaces for both the eyes category and the pets category? I saw it yesterday and that lovely photo of Eve's warm eyes inspired me to enter one of my own sweet Charlie in the same categories. Thanks, Kim!

This photo was taken several years ago right after a bath. Charlie always runs around like crazy rubbing his face wherever he can after a bath! Even now at 13 years old! In this photo, I caught him running around (literally) in Emily's comforter. That's why some of his hair is sticking up like it is. Talk about a bad hair day! But its the look in those big, brown eyes that got to me.


Why not submit a photo of yours to one of this week's contests over at iheartfaces? The guidelines are listed here and I'd love to see the beautiful eyes, pet or people, that are a part of your life.

5 comments:

ellen b. said...

So darn sweet! I love the fluffed up hair too :0)

Upstatemamma said...

Very cute dog!

Kim from Hiraeth said...

There he is! Charlie is such a sweetie. I love his cheerful little face and bright eyes.

Dot O said...

What a sweet little face Charlie has!

Willow said...

Charlie, you're very cute!