Field Stone Cottage Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankfulness

I am thankful:


  1. to be in no more pain from shingles!  I am still on medication for the neuralgia that commonly follows shingles but my doctor said we could begin to decrease that once I was pain free.  I am very much looking forward to talking to her early next week!
  2. for continued cooler temperatures and some much needed rain.
  3. for every day safety that we sometimes take for granted.
  4. for our Sunday night Bible study at church.  Its currently the book of Romans and the discussion has been excellent.

4 comments:

rosemary said...

I'm so glad the shingles pain is gone, Dorothy. Sure took a long time!

Persis said...

Praise the Lord that you're not in pain!

ellen b. said...

Glad the pain from the shingles has subsided...

Trisha said...

Dorothy,
I'm so sorry to read you've been suffering from shingles! Praise the LORD for your pain relief! I know you are so glad to have that part over. May God bless you with continued healing and may you get off that medication fast.