Field Stone Cottage Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful today for cooler temperatures and rain. I'm not a hot weather lover at all so our abundance of 90 and above days this summer has not been to my liking one little bit! And, although overall its been a rather wet summer, the last couple of weeks have been dry. Considering that I've recently planted some hydrangeas and a few other perennials as well as the fact that I'm now responsible for the garden our former tenants left, I'm very thankful for this help with the watering!

Please join with Kim of The Upward Call, myself and several other friends who are committed to praising our God for the good gifts in our lives each Thursday of 2010. What are you thanking God for today?

2 comments:

Kim said...

We're scheduled to have a relief from our hot and humid temps, and I will be happy when that happens!

Rosemary said...

Our temps are definitely cooler, and I'm smiling!